Note: When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant.
- Careful with the watering – make sure that the plant isn’t left standing in water.
- You can mist the leaves during the summer to increase the humidity.
- Occasionally wash the leaves with a damp sponge or cloth to keep the foliage glossy.
- Try to maintain an average temperature no lower than 12°C in the winter.
- Avoid any sudden drops in the temperature and cold draughts.