Note: When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant.
- Do not leave this plant sitting in water – they like moist soil but won’t like waterlogged soil.
- In the winter watering sparingly.
- It likes humidity, so mist the leaves regularly in hot weather or if it is in a warm room.
- Wipe leaves regularly to keep them dust free.
- Avoid repotting until it is really potbound as they don’t like to be disturbed.