When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant. Delivery usually takes between 21 and 28 days, however products with a higher stock range will be delivered as soon as possible. The delivery cost will be calculated to your final bill on check out. Our team will make contact via your preferred method to arrange a delivery slot, unless stated in the notes regarding a specific drop off location. Please note that any plants delivered by us must be checked for damage on receipt of the plants. In addition, most plants are cannot be returned once delivered.
- Do not leave this plant sitting in water – they like moist soil but won’t like waterlogged soil.
- In the winter watering sparingly.
- It likes humidity, so mist the leaves regularly in hot weather or if it is in a warm room.
- Wipe leaves regularly to keep them dust free.
- Avoid repotting until it is really potbound as they don’t like to be disturbed.
There are no reviews yet.