When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant. Delivery usually takes between 21 and 28 days, however products with a higher stock range will be delivered as soon as possible. The delivery cost will be calculated to your final bill on check out. Our team will make contact via your preferred method to arrange a delivery slot, unless stated in the notes regarding a specific drop off location. Please note that any plants delivered by us must be checked for damage on receipt of the plants. In addition, most plants are cannot be returned once delivered.
- Prefers a bright spot but away from direct sunlight.
- Do not position close to a heat source like a radiator and keep away from any draughts.
- Do not move it when established as they don’t like being moved around.
- Water with tepid water when the soil is just starting to dry out on the surface, but don’t let it dry out completely.
- During the winter you can reduce the watering.
- Mist the leaves in the summer months.
- Wipe the leaves regularly to keep dust free.
- Feed with a liquid fertiliser during the growing season.