Note: When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant.
- Prefers a bright spot but away from direct sunlight.
- Do not position close to a heat source like a radiator and keep away from any draughts.
- Do not move it when established as they don’t like being moved around.
- Water with tepid water when the soil is just starting to dry out on the surface, but don’t let it dry out completely.
- During the winter you can reduce the watering.
- Mist the leaves in the summer months.
- Wipe the leaves regularly to keep dust free.
- Feed with a liquid fertiliser during the growing season.