When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant. Delivery usually takes between 21 and 28 days, however products with a higher stock range will be delivered as soon as possible. The delivery cost will be calculated to your final bill on check out. Our team will make contact via your preferred method to arrange a delivery slot, unless stated in the notes regarding a specific drop off location. Please note that any plants delivered by us must be checked for damage on receipt of the plants. In addition, most plants are cannot be returned once delivered.
- Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter.
- Mist the leaves with water which will help keep the humidity levels high.
- Wipe the leaves regularly to keep dust-free.
- Repot in spring every couple of years.
- Keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.