Note: When delivering, one of our expert team will install your chosen display. They will provide knowledgeable advice about your chosen specimen, giving you tips on how to maintain and care for your new plant.
- Keep this plant well watered – particularly during the warmer months but never leave sitting in waterlogged soil.
- In winter it can be watered less often.
- Maintain temperatures above 10°C.
- Mist with water regularly to increase the humidity around the plant.
- Repot up a size every couple of years, but avoid repotting into a much larger pot.